Kwalata Game Lodge’s is built amongst a Tamboti tree forest with natural stone and thatch and has a true South African Wildlife Ambiance. Lovely gardens around the church are ideal to meet and have private family time. The unique stone and thatch roof church provides a special place for the funeral or memorial ceremony of a beloved one. This church can accommodate 200 guests and is judged to be one of the best in South Africa. If you prefer an outside service in the game reserve, guests are taken with special game drive vehicles to the “tree church” that will ensure an unforgettable memorial of your loved one. A special place where ashes will be put to rest, using the bio-tree urn (environmental friendly) after the service will be identified with Kwalata Management prior your service. Our friendly staff and South African hospitality will ensure a memorable experience, serving homemade Snacks or Lunches, per your requirements.
How does Green (Environmental Friendly Funerals) work and what does each bio-tree urn contains?
- Purchase a biotree urn from Martins Funerals
- Three indigenous tree species for you to choose from.
- Dehydrated soil with all the nutrients your Biotree requires.
- Handmade memorial bracelet.
- Biotree memorial tag to geotag your Biotree
- Biotree ash bag specially designed to be compostable and environmentally friendly.
Your purchase will have the following effect on our planet:
- You will be creating a natural habitat for animal life.
- Your Biotree will produce an average of 117kgs of oxygen a year.
- Your Biotree will reduce carbon dioxide production by an average 21kgs a year.
- You will be actively reducing the adverse effects of traditional burial.
- You will have a work of art in South Africa through the handmade bracelet included in your Biotree Urn packaging.